Thursday, April 4, 2013

School Rocks

Pin It

I'm back with another one of the cool SVG files from Creative Kuts and the Crop On Line!
This file is called School Rocks and you can get it with a cute school girl or boy.
 

My Freshman has requested this with no student on it. Guess he is too cool! LOL!
 
Here's page one up close
 
This title rocks! I love the banner!

 
Here's page two close up


Again the cute banner stretches across the top but you also have the fun border or classes at the bottom.


 
Items Used to create this Layout:
Ruled Patterned Paper
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
 
Gotta have this CK file? Well you can, here it is for $12.50.
 
 
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
 

 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.

4 comments:

  1. Great LO!!!! Just love the lockers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Hopping by from "Weekly Showcase @ Deezy Does It!" New follower. :)

    scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout love CK files!
    Vanessa
    Pimpout Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is GREAT!! I am already a follower! :-)

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/spring-has-sprung.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets