Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gray Hare

Pin It
Had to create something funny for my own Challenge and a few others!
So I have to confess I didn't come up with the pun for this card. One of me fellow DT sisters over at FCCB actually made a card with this pun and I loved it so much I had to do one myself!
 

LOL! Isn't this fun? I can't help but giggle!
 



And of course I had to use an action wobble on my bunny!!
 


 
Items used to create this:
StorytellersClub Patterned Paper and border
AC Cardstock and Bazzill
CM Circle Punch
Computer font Comic Sans
Sakura Black Pen
Tim Holtz distressing Ink
Glossy Gel Pens
Peachy Keen Stamp
Action Wobble
 
Entering this at:
 
 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.

14 comments:

  1. What a super cute card for a Birthday and the saying cracks me up! TFS! I feel a scraplift coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,This is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious (the pun) and I won't go into details but it has been a conversation piece with me and my sisters! LOL and way too cute!!! I am going to have to borrow this pun/phrase! TFS
    Gaby
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so cute!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card - - I have enough grey hairs for all of us!!

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that cute. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee! Love this! Such a cute image and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and funny too, love it! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is too cute! I love it. What a clever idea. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I can't wait to see what you do next!

    Amanda - BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card!! I have some action wobble but haven't used them yet. I can't wait to give them a try.
    Angela
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, such a cute card and I love the humor!
    Darcy
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable bunny! I love cards with action wobbles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets