Sunday, April 28, 2013

Owl Pillow Box

Pin It
Every week, on Mondays, at Creative Kuts fan page and groups we do a new project and everyone is invited to play. It is called a BAP (Build A Project). All you have to do is watch for the post Monday and send an email request to bap@creativekuts.com. We will send you the cut file FREE. You read that right. FREE!!!

All requests must be in by Tuesday 10am pst to play along for the week. You just have to show us your finished project with that file by Sunday 5pm pst by posting on the Creative Kuts fan page or in our facebook group pages Creative Kuts Posts or Las Chicas Creative Kuts.
 
Make sure you get your projects posted by the deadline each week (Sunday 5pm pst) so you can play again the next week. Hope you play along with us each week!!!
 
Now on to last week's BAP.
 

Isn't she super cute? I love the eyelashes!
 




 
Supplies used:
Copic Markers
Glue Dots
Storytellers Club Paper
AC Cardstock
Embossing Folder
White Gel Pen
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Scrappy Hugs!! 

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets