Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day Cricut Crawl

Pin It
 Happy April Fools Day!
We are celebrating over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog in a super fun way!

 
Make a card with a joke on it.

I searched on google for some cute kid friendly jokes and found this one knowing it would go perfect with this paper I had in my stash.
And this Cricut Dinosaur from Create A Critter matched perfectly!
 
What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?

A Dino- Snore!! LOL!

Items Used:
Little Yellow Bicycle Paper
Bazzill and AC Cardstock
American  Crafts Glitter Tape
Candi
Cricut Create A Critter Cart
Tim Holtz distressing inks

I will be giving one lucky follower blog candy!! Wohoo!!
Just be sure to...
1. become my follower
2. leave a comment on my blog and all my fellow DT sister's blogs.

I will draw one winner to receive 2 bottles of stickles from me!!
You have til the close of this week's challenge to enter!
  
 Here's how the Crawl will work:
 1. The crawl will begin here at FCCB. Participants will visit each Design Team member's blog to view their FANTABULOUS projects. Participants may follow the links provided with the sneak peeks below. If you get lost along the way, you can always return here to FCCB to follow the links at the bottom of this page to our Design Team members’ blogs.


 2. There will be prizes along the way at some of the Design Team blogs, so be sure to check out the goodies up for grabs! *You must meet the Design Team members' stated criteria to be eligible for the individual prizes. Please see each DT member's blog for details and directions.


 3. There will also be one GRAND PRIZE here at FCCB!! The prize will be awarded to a participant that meets the challenge criteria and posts a link to their project below, drawn randomly by Random.org. 

 

Here is the line up in case you get lost:



Rebecca: http://www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com
 
















~This Week's Sponsor~





This week, Fantabulous Cricut is delighted to have ScrapbookPal.com sponsor our challenge.  They have generously donated a $25 gift certificate to be given to one lucky participant to be drawn at random from all eligible entries

As always thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my project and will come back soon!
 
Please check out my 500 follower give away! You could win a Cricut Cartridge from me!
Scrappy hugs!
 
 


27 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute. Love the dinosaur. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dino-mite funny card. I'm a new follower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable-the dino joke is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower, and I've been signing up on all the blogs I've visited during the crawl!

    I love the joke! This would be a great card for little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your card and the joke, xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!
    D- (email follower)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (Some of the sites did not have comment links. One didn't have the post up yet. I'll check back later and see if they are working.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card! I am a follower.
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors of your dino. Great joke too. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Connie....that dino was a popular image today!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure it posted, I like your card and I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. great colors on your card and nice design
    Thanks for the fun crawl

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and joke! I found mine the same way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card and joke! The background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! That turned out cute. The joke is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S.
    I just went through the Design Team's work. Adorable stuff they came up with! Enjoyed it! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the cards along the way. Super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Connie, that is just adorable! Thanks for sharing:-)

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Connie, that is so adorable! Love that Joke:-) TFS

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Connie, that is just adorable! Thanks for sharing:-)

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just too cute Connie! Love It! I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  25. BTW: Love the Candi!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets