Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fan(TACHE)tic Birthday

Pin It
I've been in a card creating kind of mood! Have been wanting to make a mustache card forever! LOL!
 

SO I thought this was perfect for a Male birthday!
 


 
Love these stamps from Mr. Cricut.
 


 
Items used to create this:
StorytellersClub Patterned Paper and labels
AC Cardstock and Bazzill
Computer fonts
Cricut Mustaches and Glasses
Pop Dots
Mr. Cricut Birthday Stamps
American Crafts Glitter Tape
 
Entering this at:
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.
 


10 comments:

  1. LOL! They are the best! A guy would totally dig both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super. I need to make me a mustache card, they look so fun!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool cards!
    Blogging it forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Connie, just perfect for a male birthday :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man cards!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! The minute I saw the pictures, I couldn't help but smile! :)

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just tooooo fun! Love those staches and the sentiment!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    Blogging it Forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun card and great sentiment.

    BIF
    Joanna @ http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soo cute!!
    ~Candace
    www.papercraftsbycandace.com
    Blogging it Forward <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Pun challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets