Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Time

Pin It
I'm back with another one of the cool SVG files from Creative Kuts and the Crop On Line!
This file is called Spring Time and it is adorable complete with Peter Cottontail and a sweet spring chick. I don't know about you but here in California we are ready for Spring!
 
 
Page One Close Up
I love the fun bunny but what I love most about this page is the birdhouse! So cute!

Page Two Close Up

And this page is so stinking cute! From the birdhouse to the bluebird and the chick..I just adore it all!
 
Items used to create these layouts:
 
Patterned Paper from StorytellersClub
American Crafts Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics and Sakura Fine Point Pen in Black
Pop Dots
 
 
Wanna get in on the next set of great layouts? The new set starts the 1st and they are sure to WOW!
Check out the new files here.
 
Gotta have this CK file? Well you can, here it is for $12.50.
 
 
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.

 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Come back later in the week for another great file!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the Pimp Out Showcase/Blog Hop. Love supporting a fellow crafter! I hope you will like my blog too: timanddory.wordpress.com. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is cute! Following you back via GFC! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts,Super cute...HappyEaster...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets