Friday, May 3, 2013

Birthday Haul

Pin It
I'm back with another one of the cool SVG files from Creative Kuts and the Crop On Line!

Sadly, I am no longer on the CK DT. I decided to step down so I could concentrate more on my store and my blog, as well as school. But do not worry because I plan on playing with their files every chance I get!!
 

This file is called Birthday Haul and it is super cute! You can showcase your favorite birthday boy with this file.
 





 
Items Used to create this Layout:
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
  
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets