Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!

This week for my throwback I am featuring a layout I did for my husband's brag book! The brag book I made him was a CM 5x7 album and the pages were, well, pretty basic.
 
Having just celebrated Mothers Day, I want to share this layout. This kids are my world and I love them so much! They are growing up way too fast and I miss the days of them being so little and cuddly.




I just love their little bowl haircuts! LOL!! So stinkin cute!!
 
They are now 12 and 15. Sigh! 

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new
Connie Can Crop Challenge #10

I have an amazing sponsor this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets