Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!

This week for my throwback I am featuring a layout I did 3 years ago. I was lucky enough to attend a taping of Dancing with the Stars with my mom. Since the latest season just ended with Kelly Pickler as the winner, I think this layout is perfect to share this week.
 
 Not only did I get to watch the taping but I was able to see a few of the stars up close and personal. Here is my layout showcasing my hug with Gilles Marini from Sex and the City. What a super sweet guy!
 
 
Items Used:
Paper and Diecuts from K and Company
Black rhinestones
"Dancing with the stars" strips printed out on computer
Photos of the show taken from internet
Photo with Gilles from my camera!! :)
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter, only a few days left 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #10
I have an amazing sponsor this month!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    A great layout to preserve those memories. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets