Friday, May 3, 2013

Disney Pixar Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop  
 
  
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Disney Pixar Characters. 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  
 
 
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, and inspired by her children. 
The Paper Nest Dolls will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person. This gift certificate is redeemable at The Paper Nest Dolls and may be used to purchase rubber stamps and digital stamps only.  
 
 
 
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.  
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
 Ready to join in the fun?
 
I had to create a layout with my favorite Pixar gang, Monster's Inc.


Page One Close Up

Mike and Sulley are just so cute!

Page Two Close Up

Who's your favorite big fluffy Sulley?

Or adorable lil Mike?

 
 
       Up next is Raquel
 
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
 
6. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

17 comments:

  1. So gosh darn cute! Seems Monsters, Inc. is pretty popular hehe

    ~Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie this is just adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie this is adorable .... completed the hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO. Monster's Inc is one of my favorite Disney movies. I can't wait for the sequel to come out.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great hop. I have visited everyone, and became a follower on the ones I was not already following. I loved the hop. Thanks so much for having it.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, this is sooo cute you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great hop Connie -- thank you for inviting me! Your pages are amazing!

    I also checked out everyone's blog and they have such great projects!!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your peeking Mike and Sulley. It gave me a wonderful idea for my classroom door.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    already an email follower
    now a Google friend one, too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a LO - it has darling images and creative embellies! TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've come back to say what a fun hop with so many colorful Disney projects - lots of eye candy to see - TFS
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Monsters Inc! Especially Sully! Totally ADORABLE layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet LO. Love the glitter on Mike's toes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your layout Connie! Came out so cute =)

    Thanks for having me join in on your hop!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back. What a great blog hop with so many great ideas.
    I followed everyone, some I already follow by email.
    I couldn't leave a comment on Lori's blog because Google+ was the only way to do it and I do not have a Google+ account. I'll leave her comment here. Could you pass it on to her please.
    Lori- I love all of your layout pages but the kissing Mickey and Minnie are my favs. Love the sentiment with the arrow.
    Thanks so much.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? You won!! You were chosen as the winner!! Wohoo! Where can we send your gift certificate?

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets