Thursday, May 9, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!

A new kind of fun on my blog where you get to see projects I have created in my early days of scrapbooking. Some of these projects may surprise you! (Because we all start somewhere!) LOL!
 

This week for my throwback I am featuring one of my first mini albums! My layout posted yesterday made me think of my family and how much they all mean to me. And this mini album is a showcase of my family!

It's a 6x6 chipboard accordion album and my biggest mistake here was modge podge. LOL! I went nuts and decided everything needed a good coating of it. So this album is a little...crunchy (best way to describe it)! None the less it means a lot to me.
 







 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new

Connie Can Crop Challenge #10
I have an amazing sponsor this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets