Friday, May 24, 2013

My Little Angels

Pin It
These little angels are just so sweet! They would make any baby album shine! I love that this file from Creative Kuts allows for one angel or two and has the title to match. I added a Peachy Keen face stamp to each little face.
 


 
 
Items Used to create this Layout:

Creative Kuts File

Storytellers Club Paper

Bazzill and Ac cardstock

Pop Dots

Tim Holtz distressing inks

Copics
 
I am entering this layout in this week's Peachy Keen Challenge


You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.



 

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I love their hair!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love those sweet babies! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets