Monday, May 13, 2013

Mommy Loves Me

Pin It
Yes she does!!
In honor of all the moms out there!! Happy Mothers Day!!
 

Cutie pie Momma turtle

And adorable son or daughter turtle

Page One Up Close

Page Two Up Close
 
 
Items Used to create this Layout:
Creative Kuts File
Glitter Paper
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Embossing Folder
White Gel Pen
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
  
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

 

1 comment:

  1. UM....amazing! Sooo cute! :)

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets