Friday, May 17, 2013

Fan(stash)tic Wallet

Pin It
In case you didn't know I love making Duct Tape Wallets and have actually sold many in my eBay store. Here is my latest creation and I think it if just Fan(stash)tic!!

 


 

Items Used to create this:

Duck Tape
Mustaches and Glasses Cricut File
Silk flower
Bling
Glue dots  

You can buy this finished wallet and others  available in my ebay store.



I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

4 comments:

  1. I thought for sure I commented on this before...
    Anywho I love your wallet. Nicely done.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie - your are so crafty! Your wallet is totally rockin'! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nft wallet This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets