Wednesday, May 31, 2017

DT Day With Connie's Crafty Cart

Pin It
Hi there, 
Shannon here from my-o-scrappin.
Today is my day to showcase a project using items from
Make sure you stop by and check her out. 

I had a mission this month.
My mission was to make guy themed thank you cards for work.
Lucky for me Connie sent me some super cute Authentique paper
Which was perfect for this project.
Here are a few of the designs I made with it.




Thanks for stopping by today. 
Don't forget today is the last day 
to enter Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge.

6 comments:

  1. these turned out great!! Love those papers!! Perfect for the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on these! That's some really nice paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Great masculine cards. I agree with Connie, those papers are superb and you did a wonderful job with them. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards!!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job with the guy theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets