Friday, May 12, 2017

All the Tools

Pin It
Today for my Design Team post I'm sharing a card in honor of Father's Day next month.  Father's Day is a perfect occasion to feature a toolbox card and, since I have a fascination with tools, that's all the reason I need.



The card was made using a cut file purchased in the Silhouette store.  I used Basic Black, Real Red, Smokey Slate and So Saffron with Whisper White for the sentiment and greeting.  The tools tuck into a pocket on the front.  Here's a look at the tools, out of the pocket.  Cute as they are, they're not very functional ;-).


While the tools are out, here's a closer look at the card front.  I embossed the Real Red panel with the Diamond Plate embossing folder and secured the pocket with brads from Connie of Connie's Crafty Cart.



  And here's the inside of the card.  I thought the sentiment worked well with the toolbox.


 Before I leave you, I want to remind you about Connie Can Crop's month challenge. 


The theme this month is "Photo Inspiration" and here's the photo.  You can make any project you'd like using this photo as a jumping off point.


To link up to the challenge or to obtain additional information about the challenge, just click here.  One entry, picked at random, will win stamp set from Connie's Crafty Cart.  And the team will pick our three favorites...you will receive a badge for your blog or social media, plus bragging rights!



That's all for today!




4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets