Thursday, May 18, 2017

Flower Box Card

Pin It Hi Everyone! It's Angela from Mermaids & Monograms. Today I want to share with you a card I made that goes along with Connie's challenge! Lets start with me never having done a box card before. I was always so over whelmed by them! My DT sister Kim is always making them, and making them look so easy! So I gave it a spin. I love them! And I love how my card came out! LOL



I used a file from Lori Whitlock that I bought from the silhouette store. All of my paper is scrap from my stash. The middles of the flowers (the purple flowers) are a fabric/foam flower that I have had for a long time.

I'm going to put this card in the gift basket we are giving to my sons teacher at the end of the school year (next week! Yikes!)


Don't forget to enter Connies challenge this month. 
Click HERE for all the details and to enter! 



Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful box card!! I think you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a few Box Cards and they are so fun to make. Love yours, Super Cute!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE!!! I love box cards. TFS.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it came out, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable box card, love the papers too. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! It turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets