Monday, May 22, 2017

Relaxing Lady Bug- Kitty Bee DT

Pin It



Hello my crafty friends!
It's Connie here today to share a cute birthday card I created for my niece using one of Kitty Bee's digital images. The relaxing lady bug is so sweet- don't you think?



I added her on top of some lady bug paper and a red doily. Embellished the card with a resin ladybug I purchased while in Greece. The sentiment inside reads wishing a special young lady a special birthday!

You can find this and other great Digital Images in the Kitty Bee shop.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


Don't forget to enter Our Monthly challenge

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I thought Lady Bugs were supposed to "fly away home". At least that's what the song says. Looks like this little lady is lying down on the job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets