Friday, May 19, 2017

Kitty Bee and Cardz TV Challenges

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!! 
It's time to announce the new challenge at Kitty Bee!!
Happy Aloha Friday, friends!  It's time for a new challenge...


Challenge #95 - Animals

Sponsor: Alicia Bel


When I saw this image I knew I had to create a card with it!! I mean I love this cat!!
Who doesn't?


I used my CTMH markers to color in the image and glossy accents for his eyes. All my papers and embellies were scraps from my stash.




Hope you will stop on over at Kitty Bee and join in this fun challenge! 


UP NEXT .....

Today is also the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing another page out of a mini album I made using a kit from Suzy West along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Favorite Phrases. I just love all fun sayings on this cute set!! It is perfect for any occasion!

Be sure to check back the next few months for more pages and the completed album!!

You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fantastic. The first just so whimsical and that second one...LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and page!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets