Sunday, May 14, 2017

Guest DT Miranda

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
Miranda Enclade
from
Nanasscrapspot
So excited to have such a talented lady joining us this month!


I pulled the butterfly and the colors pink & yellow from the image! My butterfly is from Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cricut Cartridge. I added some stickles, ribbon and sentiment to my card. You can't really tell in the pic but I folded the wings up just a bit. This was my Mom's Mother's Day Card.

BE sure to stop by Miranda's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!



Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Miranda! Thank you for being a guest designer this month for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that butterfly!! Wonderful card, thanks for being our guest designer!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I like the colors and the nice pop up butterfly. Tfs and for guestdesign at Connie's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful diecut focal piece. Perfect with that background. Love this! So happy you joined us as Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! So happy to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us! This is gorgeous! I just love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets