Tuesday, May 23, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Photo Cards

Pin It
Hi there.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another video.

Earlier this month I sharing a video about using a photo as inspiration for a card.  Today I'm doing a 180 and sharing a video about making a photo card.  I especially liked this one:


I think I'd like to try this for Christmas this year.  Of course, I always have great plans for Christmas cards...but no follow through!

While you're here I want to remind you about our challenge this month.  It's a photo inspiration!


If you'd like to know more about the challenge or would like to link up your project, just click here or on the image below:

http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html





One winner, picked at random, will receive a prize from Connie.  The team also picks their three favorites and you get a badge for your blog or social media...and bragging rights!



If you get a chance, come and visit me at Katydid Cards.  If you do, please be sure to say, "hello".


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful results, thanks for sharing.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets