Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #189

Pin It
If you are here for the Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun New Release Please Go HERE.


Challenge #189 ~ Easter is on its Way
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/



This week the challenge is: Easter is on its Way



Our generous sponsors for this challenge are:




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


The Cutting Cafe
Prize ~ 2 Sets



Prize ~ 3 Digital Stamps


I had so much fun coloring this delightful Easter Egg Wreath by the Cutting Cafe. I printed it out twice just so I could fussy cut the bunny's bow and pop it up for dimension.
 I added lots of shimmer with my Wink of Stella Pens! Just love the sparkle my Easter Eggs have now!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper by Miss Kate Cuttables
Bling 
Sentiment by Cardz TV
Pop Dots

Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets