Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Easter Fun New Release

Pin It


 Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables.
The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer.
Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs
are all signs that Easter is upon us.

Miss Kate Cuttables has a new Easter line of
 paper packs and die cuts.
These newly designed Easter papers and
 die cuts includes all things Easter.
 Featuring baskets, flowers, 
sweet little chicks and bunnies,
 all in bright and airy colors.

The Miss Kate Cuttables design team will showcase
this paper pack for the next 3 days.  

You can find the digital version of the 
Easter Fun Paper Collection HERE.

Or, you can find the physical version
HERE on Amazon. 

Easter Fun Die Cut Pack

You can find the matching
 Easter Fun Die Pack HERE.

Please visit each of the design team
blogs linked below for all the
 details on their projects.

Miss Kate has generously offered each
design team member a pack of the
 Easter Fun Paper Collection and matching
Easter Fun Die Cuts to giveaway on their blogs.

All you need to do to enter is...


1) Follow the Miss Kate Cuttables blog
 and comment on this post.
2) Follow and comment on each design
team members blogs. (Find them on Miss Kate Cuttables)
3) Leave a comment here telling me what you love most about the new product!

Easy Peasy right? Winner announced Wednesday here on my blog!

Here's my inspiration for you today! I hope you will LOVE this line as much as I did!
I created so much and still have a ton of paper and die cuts left for more projects!









 Can you believe I made all of these amazing projects?! What is your favorite? I can't choose! They are all so fun!

Be sure to enter to win your own pack of paper and die cuts!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


12 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been busy creating! If I have to choose one that I like the most, it would be the layout! Love the papers!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Marilyn! You are the winner! Please full name and address so we can get them out to you! So excited for you!

      Delete
  2. Love the first card and the scrapbook layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ADORE this collection!! I love all of your beautiful projects!!The layout is my favorite one.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant love these enough...awesome Job Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute projects for Easter. I like the colors and patterns and the adorable chick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the banner - so bright, it just screams spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards, layout and banner Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your projects Connie !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Connie! ❤❤🐰🐰 love the exploding box! Your 3D Step Up card that's really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie! You have been busy! I love love love all of your Easter projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. crop image

    Free Online Image Batch Processor - Create Watermarks for Photos Online, Easily crop, Bulk image resizer, and edit your images online for FREE at Picinez.com


    to get more - https://picinez.com/ /


    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets