Monday, April 22, 2019

UnstampaBelles Challenge #88 Krazy Kritters

Pin It

Hey Crafty Friends! It's the final week of challenge #88 at... UnstampaBelles
You can NOT use a stamp or digital stamp!
That's right...you have to use all those other supplies you have been hoarding! Or pull out those die cut machines you have been letting collect dust!

Remember the theme for April's Challenge #88 is:
Krazy Kritters TWIST Bokeh Backgrounds

It's my turn on the blog to show off what I made!
I have to be honest...I had to google what a Bokeh background was! But how cool they are! I was puzzled with what to do...watercolor would be awesome, but I am no good at it. I came across this paper and thought it would do the trick!
Be sure to head over to UnstampaBelles and enter now!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up bokeh too, but what a cool concept! And I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets