Monday, April 8, 2019

Miss Kate Cuttables April Challenge BUNNIES

Pin It


It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.

Our theme for April is Bunnies! What will you create with these adorable critters?

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

For this challenge I created a sweet layout using Print and cut files that matched some Easter paper and stickers I had on hand Thought it was so cool that Miss Kate Cuttables had the same bunny that was on this printed paper I have had in my stash for years.



This bunny is the sweetest bunny ever so she had to stand out!


I used only one Miss Kate SVG file to create this :
Bunny Watching Butterflies

Don't forget to get you freebie from Miss Kate every day!!
Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Easter layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER duper CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets