Friday, April 12, 2019

Rain Rain Go Away Blog Hop

Pin It
Thank you for joining us for  
the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, clouds, umbrellas, or rainbows!
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have four awesome sponsors for this hop!!


 has graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to shop her online store

AND

is giving away this gorgeous Easter kit by Simple Stories


AND
is giving away this awesome package containing a wreath kit, a stamp set, 2 rolls of twine, and 2 rolls of washi tape


AND
Liz with Love 
is donating an awesome envelope punch board, stickers, and a pen.

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/17/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I created this adorable card in the hopes that it can bring you some sunshine and brighten any rainy day! 

 My card was created using:
Oval Nesting dies
Cardstock
Pop Dots
Bling 




Be sure to hop over to my friend Amanda 

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Be sure to join us next month for our
Tea Time Blog hop!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


40 comments:

  1. Cute card. A lot of work to put those pieces together but it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterned paper and all the layers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I love the paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally ADORABLE!!!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, so happy 😁 I love that sentiment too! Thanks for the invite.
    Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a winner! Please read the winner Wednesday post!

      Delete
  6. Connie, Your card Is so Bright, Cheerful and Fun. Love It so much. Adorable sweet faces. Loved everyone's projects.Great Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a winner! Please read the winner Wednesday post!

      Delete
  7. Love your sweet project! Just adorable. Thank you for hosting the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek!! This is the cutest card ever, and I love that little duckie with his umbrella. I'm lucky enough to have warm, sunny weather but I know that lots of the country are still having storms. Thanks for this adorable project

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that sunshine or what! Adorable card! Love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card Connie. I really need to get playing with mu Scan'n'Cut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything about this card is so adorable and fun. The die cuts are really sweet and you layered them with such pretty papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Connie.
    I llllllllllove that I participate in this GREAT blog hop!!!!!!!!
    Kisses!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card, so detailed! thanks for the great hop as usual!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute sentiment for this cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! I love the dimension of the sun, clouds and chick! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Connie,
    I left a comment on Sue's blog early today but still don't see it there. I can't find an email for her so don't know if there was a problem with it going through. Hate to bother you, but do you have any idea if she is having blog comment problems? Thanks
    apedoak at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may just have to approve it. I’m sure it’s there somewhere.

      Delete
  17. Beautiful tall card, Connie! I'm not sure I'll make it through the whole hop, but wanted to be sure and visit you and see what you created. I'll try to get through the hop before it ends. Hugs! P.S. I LOVE your "wild" blog theme. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cure Connie. I love the sentiment and your card design is super sweet and uplifting. Tfs and for hosting this super fun hop. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card Connie. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is seriously cute! I just love those dimensional die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finished the hop at 8:48pm, but I can't leave a comment on Rebecca Ann's blog! I get a security error code so it won't post. Here is my comment I tried to leave for her:

    Love your fun rainbow! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. You are a winner! Please read the winner Wednesday post!

      Delete
  23. Great blog hop. I made my round back. Thanks for hosting Connie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was unable to see my comment on Sue K's blog, even though I left it yesterday. It seems to be blocked. I said:
    "Your card is sweet and delicate looking and I love the way you used those drop shaped rhinestones".
    Thanks for hosting Connie. I hope this counts as my comment as I commented on all the blogs and am already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love your adorable card!Great job!
    I wanted to let you know that the social media icons on my new blog were installed by the designer. It is a premade template for blogger.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card. Thanks for hosting these hops, Connie. Sorry I'm so late to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets