Friday, April 26, 2019

Spring Has Sprung Mini Album

Pin It

Hello crafty friends!!

Spring has Sprung and so has my mini Album!
Miss Kate Cuttables has the prettiest paper and matching diecuts on Amazon!

The paper and die cuts match making this album super cute and easy to create! 

You can easily make this with print n cut files or svg files too.



Items Used:
Heidi Swap Chipboard Album
Pop Dots
Spring Has Sprung Die Cuts
Spring Has Sprung Paper Collection

I am not an affiliate of Miss Kate Cuttables. Just a fan!
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

3 comments:

  1. Cute album! Love the papers!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute album. Love the papers. Those clouds are so cute. I have a thing with clouds. Ha!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets