Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Pool Sharks!

Pin It

Hello crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my this is my last post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  Sadly MKC has decided to take their business in a different direction and it doesn't involve me. What a disappointment but I wish them well. My last 4 years with them has been a true blessing! Don't bother going to their blog to see my project because well it doesn't seem the wanted to even post it for me. I was given until the end of the month so all this leaves me very confused and with a very sad heart that it is ending so poorly.
But I wanted to share my project anyways..I mean I did create it and write up this post for both blogs. So here goes...Thank you for reading it and enjoying it.

I'm finally scrapping some fun summer photos in hopes that this cold weather goes away! LOL!

These adorable Miss Kate sharks were perfect for this paper from Photo Play.
I added a cute title using one of Miss Kate's amazing fonts!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

5 comments:

  1. Now these are the kind of sharks we don't mind. It's two cute layouts. A lot of fun. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pages! Lots of great details to make these pages so fun! Love the sharks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page. I'll miss these creations.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets