Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #190

Pin It
Challenge #189 ~ April Showers
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/



This week the challenge is: April Showers
(Add clouds, rain, umbrella, puddles, etc.)


Our generous sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Colour of Love
(Formerly Lacy Sunshine)

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


This image by SheepSki Designs is so simple yet so stunning! I knew she had to be mine!
 I added lots of shimmer with my Wink of Stella Pens! Only seemed fitting for this diva out shopping in the rain!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper from my stash
Bling 
Wink of Stella

Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets