Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Challenge #8 Happy Birthday

Pin It
Did you know my Birthday is coming up?
Well it is!! March 9th! I can't believe we have to put another candle on my cake!! LOL!
So I thought hey why not let you all celebrate with me?
So this month let's make a birthday project and include two of my favorite things to add to projects.

Include on your Birthday project:

buttons (not just one)

and

bling

 
Please create one layout, altered item or a card. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. Just be sure that those items are somewhere on your project. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.

Sorry but only one entry per person, just to be fair!!

Entries are due by Sunday, March 31st at 11:59 pm.
I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a great prize

The Scrapbooking Queen

Our sponsor this month is the Scrapbooking Queen!! Can you believe it?
 

She is donating a six pack of Action Wobbles!! I love those things!
What's an action wobble? Only the most fun!! Be sure to visit her store to find out.
 
Thanks so much to the Scrapbooking Queen for supporting my challenges!
 
 AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky and include a link to your post where you are displaying it. You have until midnight March 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completeing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
Good luck and can't wait to see your creations!
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge and helping me catch up with My B-Day cards.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my project qualifies, The pearl are button-esque and the angel pin is very blingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. I used plain white buttons and added red gems to dress them up. Hope your birthday was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Winner is announced!! Come see who won!! You might be surprised! :)

      Delete
  4. I know I"m late to say happy BDay. But better late than kot saying
    Ginette

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets