Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bunny Door Hanger BAP

Pin It
Every week, on Mondays, at Creative Kuts fan page and groups we do a new project and everyone is invited to play. It is called a BAP (Build A Project). All you have to do is watch for the post Monday and send an email request to bap@creativekuts.com. We will send you the cut file FREE. You read that right. FREE!!!

All requests must be in by Tuesday 10am pst to play along for the week. You just have to show us your finished project with that file by Sunday 5pm pst by posting on the Creative Kuts fan page or in our facebook group pages Creative Kuts Posts or Las Chicas Creative Kuts.
 
Make sure you get your projects posted by the deadline each week (Sunday 5pm pst) so you can play again the next week. Hope you play along with us each week!!!
We will make & post a video of all the beautiful finished projects of everyone who played along that week.
Now on to this past week's BAP.
 
 
Isn't this bunny adorable?
 
Supplies used:
Bo Bunny Paper
Copic Markers
Glue Dots
Peachy Keen Stamps for whiskers
Pink by Design stamp for sentiment
Silk flowers and rhinestones

I will be entering this in this week's Peachy Keen Challenge!
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest..you could win some Action Wobbles from the Scrapbooking Queen!!

11 comments:

  1. and thank you for your comment am now one of your follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! Love the flowers too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable:) I just love the darling face:) Thanks so much for popping over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment:)
    Appreciate it!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...also a new follower:) Can't wait to see more of your creations!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen these files that I have been using are SVG files and will not work with Cricut Craft Room. I am able to use them with a different program I have called Sure Cuts A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! The bunny is too cute and I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an AWESOME little project idea,SUPER job with it!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a darling door hanger. I love that little bunny! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your cute door hanger with us in the Peachy Challenge! Very cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets