Friday, March 8, 2013

Connie Can Crop's Birthday Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Connie Can Crop's Birthday Blog Hop
 with "yours truly" and all my craftastic friends.
 
Today I invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing Birthday cards, layouts, or projects. ... I am the first stop on this spectacular Birthday Hop
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
 
 
Since it is My Birthday, I want to celebrate by giving out the gifts! 
A few of my favorite scrappy supplies!
 
Contents:
Happy Birthday Clear Stamp Set
Eileen's Paper Glaze
Stickles
Bling Arrows
Colorful Fibers
Metal Flower Embellies
 
 
 So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
 
Then come back to http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/ and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.  Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way! Ready to join in the fun?
 Hope you all enjoy this super celebration!
 
Since it is my Birthday I thought it would be fun to share with you, a few of my past childhood photos and the fun layouts I created with them.
 
 


 
I was kind of a cute kid...right? LOL!
 
 Up next is Sandy!!
 Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
 
Thanks so much for hoping along with us! Means the world to have so many of you celebrating another year with me!! As always Scrappy Hugs!!

45 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday! Thanks for letting me be part of the fun hop. Great LO's

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Connie!
    Wonderful childhood pics- on gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Connie, and many, many more. And yes, you was/is a cute kid, and I LOVE your layouts. Fantastic job. Thank you for letting me participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie! Love the layouts! Thank you for sharing the photos and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Thank you for organizing the hop! It was fun hopping with you! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Love your layouts from just a few years ago (wink wink)! Thanks for letting me share ypur day and blog hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday :):):) I have followed the blog hop and all of the rules! This was a great hop with a lot of wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Connie.........thank you for being the hostess of the hop and letting me play along!
    Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday... what a way to celebrate with a hop... I must say you were a cute kid... awesome photos thanks for sharing... great layouts and awesome images...
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come check out my blog! You are a winner!! Wohoo!
      http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE! Yes, you were a cute kid. Love the photos and L/O! Something about that third one with those 70ish colors really makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Birthday to you! Love your LO's they are super cute! So happy I could be a part of your birthday celebration Bloggie Style!!!!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda! Glad you could celebrate with me!

      Delete
  11. Happy Brithday,I follow your hop and it was get,Lots of beautiful projects,I follow your rules,I'm a new follower,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you were adorable, and still are. Thank you so much for allowing me to share your birthday in crafting style. I love your LO`s! Glad to be on the hop with you today!

    Anita
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey birthday girl! Just finished your blog hop! How fun was that! What a great idea. I left messages for everyone and joined the sites I wasn't already following. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome LO's. Happy Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have the best Birthday Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Connie. Love the pictures of you. So cute. Great layouts.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these pics of you as a kiddo! Great LO's to highlight great pictures! Happy birthday dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BTW- finished the hop & followed all the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finished the hop and am blown away by the awesome projects. I am now (or already was) a follower of all the blogs and left each one some love.


    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! Just starting the Hop. I have got to say, I had to take a double take of your 4 yr and 7 yr photos. They look a lot like me!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny! They say everyone has a twin. LOL! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  20. Aw thanks Michele!! You should scrap you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was a wonderful hop. I hope you had a GREAT Day!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Connie your layouts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great projects! Happy Birthday Connie! Hope it was a great one! I hopped, commented and followed on all the blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets