Monday, March 11, 2013

Blog Hop Winners

Pin It
First off let me start by sending out a HUGE
THANK YOU
to all my friends who took the time to not only create a project for my blog hop but to those friends who took time out of their busy schedules to come Hop along with us!
My Birthday was truly special thanks to all of you!
 
Now..let's get on to the good stuff!! The Winners!!!
 
I am going to pull a winner for My Busy Crafty Life's Surprise Goodie Bag first.
 
True Random Number Generator 7
 
Congrats to Mary!!
 
Here is what Mary had to say:
 "Very colorful and glittery! Love it! It was fun hopping with you!"
 
 
 
Okay Next up is my BLOG CANDY!!
 
 
True Random Number Generator 9
 
Congrats to Yvonne!! YAY!
 
Here is what Yvonne had to say:
 
" Happy Birthday... what a way to celebrate with a hop... I must say you were a cute kid... awesome photos thanks for sharing... great layouts and awesome images...
morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com."
 
Okay Mary and Yvonne...you have two weeks to message me with your addresses so I can get these fun prizes out to you!! So excited for you both!
 
And thanks to everyone for supporting me! Don't forget to play in the monthly challenge this month! The Scrapbooking Queen has donated some action wobbles! Oh yay!
 

2 comments:

  1. Well that makes for an exciting Monday! Thank you, Jen, for the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo HOO! I am so excited to win your awesome blog candy... thank you so much, I just can't wait to create with it...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets