Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Monkey See Monkey Do

Pin It



Time for another Crop On Line Layout for Creative Kuts...
 
This one is called Monkey See and it is full of monkeys having fun!
 
 
Page One Close Up

 
Page Two Close Up
 
And a few Close Ups of my monkeys!!



 
Items used to create these layouts:
 
Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye
American Crafts Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics and Sakura Fine Point Pen in Black
Pop Dots
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
Wanna buy the SVG file? You can find it here for $12.50.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Come back later in the week for another great file!
 

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is absolutely adorable, I love those monkeys!! I didn't realize you sold SVG's, I'm going to have to check out your Etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy! I don't sell the SVG files but Creative Kuts does. :)

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets