Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Santa

Pin It
I know it's only March!! LOL! But if you know me I like to scrap Christmas whenever!!
 
 Today I created a simple one page layout for my family Christmas photo 2010.
 
 
I know it may be hard to see but I used my Sew Easy Circle Maker with a Stamper to create the zig zag circles.

I used the "Vintage Santa" file from Creative Kuts to create this delightful paper piecing
 
 
Items used to create these layouts:

Patterned Paper  and die cuts from My Mind's Eye
Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics and Sakura Fine Point Pen in Black
Pop Dots
buttons from my stash
 
Stay tuned for a two page layout coming soon with Vintage Santa and Believe Santa!
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets