Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bring on the Winner!!

Pin It
Thanks to everyone who played along in February! I had the most entries submitted so far since starting challenges and that feels amazing!!
So without further ado...
 
True Random Number Generator 6


Entry number 6 you are my winner!!


Congrats Sandy at Scrapbook Blessings Club!! You can check out her blog here: http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2013/02/card-ckallenges.html
Here's her awesome entry!! Wohoo! Congrats Sandy!
 


Contact me asap with your address so I can get your goodies mailed out.
 
Don't forget to steal the challenge winner button from my blog!!
March's Challenge is gonna be a blast so I hope to see you all there!!

 
Scrappy Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, joy in art, and becoming a follower. I came to check out your blog and I'll be following you, too. I love your layouts. I haven't been doing scrapbooking but I love seeing all the details you've incorporated. You use the Peachy Keen faces so well, the personalities pop right out. I'll be stopping by.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Doing the happy dance! This made my night!

    Love your blog and can't wait til your hop this weekend :)

    Sandy
    scrapbookblessing.blogspot.com
    cleosan52 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets