Friday, March 15, 2013

Believe Santa

Pin It
I promised you another Christmas layout and here I am to deliver. Who cares if it is still 9 months away! LOL!
 
Today I created a simple 2 page layout using cute files from Creative Kuts.
 
I used the Vintage Santa and Believe Santa files together to create this magical layout.


 Page One

 
 
Believe Santa
 


 Page Two


 
Vintage Santa


Items used to create these layouts:

Patterned Paper  and die cuts from My Mind's Eye

Cardstock and Bazzill

Copics and Sakura Fine Point Pen in Black
 
EK Success Border Punch

Pop Dots
buttons from my stash

 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Great papers and it does look vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Connie....love the paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie you rock your layouts. This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is GREAT!! I love the feel to it! :-) I also started following your blog :)

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets