Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Tags Cardz TV Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I would like to share two more great Christmas tags I made using products I had at home along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Winter Cheer. The snowman image is one of the stamps on Mary's set. I used my water colors to highlight the snowman. This was a first for me..I love it!


The Penguin is part of the Just Chillin Stamp Set and the Gingerbread man and sentiment on the other tag come from Gingerbread Christmas.


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st

Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. Fun tags! Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see what I've been creating. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, these are so cute. I'd have trouble giving them away on packages, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets