Friday, December 9, 2016

Snowman Tag- Cardz TV

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I decided to get a jump start on some Holiday tags. Up first this month is this cutie patootie!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Winter Cheer. The snowman image is one of the stamps on Mary's set. I used my water colors to highlight the snowman. This was a first for me..I love it!


Here's a little trick on layering the different colors on top of each other without having those black lines show through..I use washi tape and place it over the area I do not want ink. Then I ink my stamp, peel the washi off and when I stamp the image that spot is left blank.
Try it! You will be so glad you did!!


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st

Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Great snowman and I am glad your shared that stamping tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag Connie! & I love that trick! Will have to try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! With a tag that nice, who needs a present.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets