Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Cow- Kitty Bee DT Day

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
 Hope you all had a Blessed Christmas Day!

It's Connie here today to share one of many Christmas cards I made this year with all the Kitty Bee fans!


I love this Christmas Cow from the set of four cows found in the Kitty Bee Shop.
My inside reads Merry Christmoo!!


Be sure to visit my blog, Connie Can Crop for more inspiration featuring these great stamps.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  



Don't forget you have a few more days to enter this month's Challenge!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #53
Baby it's Cold Outside
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets