Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Winner Wednesday

Pin It

Challenge #52
Pumpkin Spice

Loved seeing all the amazing Pumpkin Spice entries in November!!
As always you ladies did not disappoint us and we struggled to pick our winners. Thank you so much for being so talented and sharing your creativeness with us here at Connie Can Crop.

Now for our Big Winner....

Chosen by:

True Random Number Generator    Powered by RANDOM.ORPowered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats to #9
Cathie Watt

And here’s her awesome entry…

We had an awesome sponsor for this month! 

you won a Fall themed scrapbook kit.


Cathie be sure to message me with your address to claim your prize!!
Congrats again!!

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com - See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-13T01:16:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false#sthash.V2ACJuYI.dpuf

And don’t forget your button:



Next up....Our DT  Top 3 Picks!!
If you are chosen you get bragging rights and this adorable button to proudly display on your blog!!




Our Top 3 for November as chosen by the Design team
 (in no particular order):

KT Fit Kitty


Sue


Monique Fox


Congratulations to all our winners!!
Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st

Pacific Time


2 comments:

  1. What a delight! Thank you for the top 3 pick! I am honoured! Congrats to the winner and other picks! I enjoy your challenges! I was going to join this month but I didn't know if I would be eligible since I was a guest designer... so I'll be join again in the new year (unless I hear from you otherwise).

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets