Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Candles- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!


It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

I have been busy making Christmas decorations and gifts for the past several weeks and Miss Kate Cuttables SVG files makes it so easy to create the perfect gifts!

Check out my gorgeous candles using 3 different files from the shop!




I can't decide which one I like best! Can you? If you haven't tried using vinyl with MKC SVG files, you really should! It's s much fun!

You can purchase these  awesome files HERE. All Christmas files are on SALE through the 28th!! SO hurry!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #53
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. What great gift ideas! I can see so many different ways these could be given. I just saw a sale on candles at A.C. Moore...candles here I come!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets