Tuesday, December 6, 2016

YouTube Tuesday-Embossed Tree Christmas Card

Pin It
Hello everyone.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards here to share a YouTube because it's...YouTube Tuesday!

I was recently asked by a friend who was looking at my collection of stamps why I had such a love affair with trees.  I was stuck for an answer because I had no idea how many tree stamps I had.  As she pointed them out to me, I had to admit...I am a tree hoarder.  Live trees, evergreen trees, dead trees, tree limbs and twigs.

So, in celebration of my newly discovered addiction, here is a video by Gina K showing how to make an embossed tree Christmas card:


I hope you enjoy this video and are inspired to try something like it.  It doesn't have to be trees, but if you need a tree stamp, I can recommend twenty-five or so ;-)  And if you make a winter/snow themed card, why not enter it in our monthly challenge:

 

As you can see, this month the theme is, "Baby It's Cold Outside.  Click here for all the details.

See you soon with another video.




2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets