Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Design Team: White Christmas Layout

Pin It This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you this layout I made for my family's first (and only) white Christmas Day:



Too bad the the picture doesn't make justice to the satin finish of the pages and rhinestones bling.

The left side open up:

The Right side has and insert for more pictures:



I used an sketch my dear Tammi Sanders' Photofull old class.


I used printed paper from K.1, which came in a Paperworks kit of the month, the same with other embellishments. 

 I use the same file from my first card: Little-Penguin-Winter--winter-bench_p_2383 from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, which I colored with Chameleon alcohol markers


BTW, I used the Jingle Bells rhinestone sentiment and rhinestones, which I received yesterday as a surprise from Connie's Crafty Cart:

Big thank you Connie, I loved my surprise goodies :-)

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st


Pacific Time

Scrappy hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, Veronica. I especially love that clever pull-out. A great idea, and a really useful one when you have lots of pictures to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your layout!!! The pull out page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever making a pull out page to add more pics! I love it!! A gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets