Thursday, January 19, 2017

Design Team ~ Love you always

Pin It
Hi! Its Angela from Mermaids & Monograms :) 

I can't believe we are midway thru January already! And seriously, I have a teenager today!!! Yup! My oldest is 13 years old today! Not sure whos getting old, me or him! HAHA! 

Anyway, I'll be honest, I screwed up this week! I thought my week to post was next week, and my hubby and I skipped town for 3 days so I didn't get my project done that I wanted to do. So, I'm going to share something with you I made for my sisters guest room :) 



My sister bought this amazing glitter poster board from Joanne's and wanted to make a sign out of it. She wanted this saying to go in her spare room that she just redid. So, I helped her design in, cut it and apply it! I love the color choices she used, as they are my favorite! LOL I had to add that bottom picture of her....we were laughing hysterically and every picture came out crazy! She was trying so hard to not burst! HAHA! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Don't forget to enter Connie's monthly challenge :)

Click HERE for all the details and to enter! Good luck  


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets