Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables January Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
January's Challenge is Anything Goes

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

I am getting a jump start on Valentines. And Miss Kate has so many cute love themed files to choose from. Thought this one was perfect for my hubby!


I had a lot of fun turning it in to a gate fold card!

I just need to stamp my sentiment on the inside and sign it!
Hope you love it too!

Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter Connie's monthly challenge! 
Click HERE for all the details! 


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets