Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine Raccoon- Kitty Bee DT Day

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share a super sweet Valentines card I created with this adorable digi stamp from Kitty Bee!




This little raccoon is full of love!! He is so sweet!

You can find him and other great Valentine's Digital Images in the Kitty Bee shop.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  




3 comments:

  1. Connie, this is an adorable card! I love the paper you used and the design...not to mention that cute raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! LOVE the raccoon. Great background paper.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets