Friday, January 13, 2017

What a Bunch of Characters Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
What a Bunch of Characters Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a super magical blog hop themed all around Mickey Mouse and his friends at the Magic Kingdom! These talented crafters have created all sorts of projects to inspire you and share the fun of Disney's lovable Characters!

  If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome BRAND NEW sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will win their choice of a digital stamp from their shop!!
Be sure to visit them on etsy here.
On facebook here.
And their blog here.




What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/18/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Living in So Cal we have been very fortunate to have Disney passes for most of my kids' young lives! It's been a few years since we have gone..but I am still catching up on scrapbooking photos of our past trips. Here are a few of the latest I scrapped.


 This one uses mostly cardstock...something we all have on hand. I added some fun washi tape from K&Co. and lots of sequins!

These next two are from a kit designed by the talented Suzy West. She is amazing at designing kits! Most of her kits feature an array of medias and I always learn something new. The top one was modified to allow for a second photo. I always try to add  my own spin on other's kits just to make it my own.

This layout is probably my favorite! Even though I look nothing like the girl in the photo now! LOL! It is just an awesome pic of me and my boys enjoying one of many of our days together!!

I hope you enjoyed my layouts and can't thank you enough for joining us in this special Disney themed hop! May all your (Disney) Dreams come true!!


 Up next is my talented DT member and friend ANGELA!!
Here's our line up in case you get lost:

Lisa- http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
Sarah-  http://sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com/



Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #54
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Pacific Time

18 comments:

  1. All three layouts are great! Thanks for having this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layouts. We have had Disney World passes for years too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors and layering! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are awesome! I really enjoyed being in this hop. Thank you for having this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts. Disney sure knew what they were doing picking their colors...they look fabulous together. I agree kits are great...gives you a great jumping off point, but you can make it your own from there. Thank you so much for hosting another great hop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layouts Connie! I really need to start catching up! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know I love anything Disney.....heheheheh great project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! Another great hop my friend!!! Thanks for having me as a part of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layouts. Need to scraplift these for our Disneyland trip. Thank you for putting this hop together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COnnie, as always theses are just super! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute, cute, cute! this hop was a stretch for me but I had won some of the same K & Co Mickey product...it is so cute! great job with the layouts and thanks for hosting!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your adorable layouts. I'm so glad your kids got to experience Disneyland as they grow up. I have been once and it's incredible. I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layouts Connie. Those Suzie West kits are amazing. TFS and for hosting this adorable hop. Love love Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Those are some AWESOME layouts! Maybe one day... I'll begin to get caught up on my layouts... Thanks for hosting another awesome hop!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets