Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sweet treats

Pin It

No automatic alt text available.

Hello there! Today is my day to share a project with you using an adorable image from Kitty Bee Designs.
I used the adorable panda with his yummy cotton candy for my post today.



I added some crystal effects and crystal glitter to the cotton candy for some shine.




Be sure you join in on our challenge, the theme this month is Anything Goes!

Head over to my blog if you'd like to see more of my work.
Marji



6 comments:

  1. Oh my! That card is so adorable and I love the sparkle that you added to the cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet color combination you used to showcase your Panda. And your design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfectly sweet card! I just love what you added to the cotton candy! It looks so real!! Thanks for joining the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. I love how you added the 3 buttons for added texture and interest Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets