Friday, January 20, 2017

Design Team Day - Penguin Tag

Pin It
Hi, Sue here today from Sue's Paper Crafts with my first DT post for Connie Can Crop.

I was in need of a gift tag for a birthday present and this little guy was perfect for the job.



I started with this image from this month's sponsor, Kitty Bee Designs.



His little tummy looks like a heart to me so after printing the design onto heavyweight card stock I colored it red with colored pencils then I colored the rest of him and added some googley eyes and some alphabet letters I have had in my stash forever. I cropped the corners and punched a hole to add a piece of twine at the top.


It has been a lot of fun working with Kitty Bee Designs  this month. Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my project.

Remember to enter this month's Anything Goes challenge here at Connie Can Crop.


Connie Can Crop Challenge #54


due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pacific Time

6 comments:

  1. Sue, so excited to see your first post...the first of many, I hope. This little penguin is just so cute with his pink belly. Perfect spot for the sparkly name. Great image for a gift tag, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Sue!! Love your first post and project! Welcome to our zoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the penguins!! Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets